Peachy Keen Ice Cream (Alibi in Ashes) [x] | #ndfashionmonth |...



Peachy Keen Ice Cream (Alibi in Ashes) [x] | #ndfashionmonth | Day 20: Favorite Ice Cream at Scoop

The reason I picked peach ice cream for this day isn’t because it’s my favorite flavor to eat (in fact, I’ve never even tried it!), but because it reminds me of summer. With the end of May upon us, summer will officially be here soon, and I’m excited for endless sunshine, flowers in bloom, and snacks of ice cream. All the things I mentioned above remind me of Alibi in Ashes and the atmosphere in the town and in Scoop. To create a look inspired by one of Scoop’s specialties, pair a shirtdress with an embellished cardigan, lacy tights, oxfords, a satchel bag, a bow belt, and a cloche hat. Peach earrings, a spoon necklace, a rose necklace, peach colored bracelets, a rosette ring, and a spoon handle ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...