Nancy’s Blue Roadster (Secret of the Old Clock) [x] |...



Nancy’s Blue Roadster (Secret of the Old Clock) [x] | #ndfashionmonth | Day 18: Inspired by an Object
The first time I played Secret of the Old Clock, I was so happy to see Nancy’s iconic blue roadster make an appearance. I definitely associate Nancy with this roadster, because almost all of the books give a description of it. I think roadsters are so classy and fabulous, and I can easily picture Nancy behind the wheel of one. Plus, a blue roadster is practically my dream car; I would love to see it return in future games! To create a look inspired by this iconic part of the Nancy Drew stories, pair a blue blouse with a bow cardigan, a polka-dotted skirt (the dots are inspired by the wheels), polka dotted tights, blue heels, a satchel bag, and a cloche hat. Crystal earrings, a magnifying glass necklace, crystal and floral bracelets, a key ring, and a roadster ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...