Jake Hurley’s Train (Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon) [x] |...



Jake Hurley’s Train (Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon) [x] | #ndfashionmonth | Day 15: Location You’d Like to Live In

Jake Hurley’s train is one of my favorite locations in the whole series. I love the elegant and mysterious vibes I feel while exploring each car. The beautiful Victorian decor is simply stunning, and I love all the puzzles and memorabilia scattered throughout the compartments. I would be completely satisfied to live on this train as it rattled on the tracks; traveling the country on the stylish train would make me so happy. To create a look inspired by this location, pair a floral blouse with a knit cardigan, a chiffon skirt, lacy tights, an embossed bag, a filigree barrette, and flats inspired by Camille’s dancing shoes. Train car earrings, a chandelier necklace, a skeleton key necklace, gold and pearl bracelets, a cameo ring, and a cross-stitch ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...