Chocolate Chip Cookies (Danger by Design) [x] | #ndfashionmonth...



Chocolate Chip Cookies (Danger by Design) [x] | #ndfashionmonth | Day 19: Game with the Best Food

One of my favorite things to do is baking; I’ll make anything as long as I get to eat it in the end! However, cookies are a particular favorite in my house, so I’m usually whipping up some sort of cookie. Chocolate chip cookies are a part of my repertoire, and I love baking them in real life and in Danger by Design. To create a look inspired by baking cookies in DAN, pair a polka dotted skirt with a bow neck blouse, a cardigan, pointelle tights, a satchel bag, polka dotted socks, and ankle boots. Cookie earrings, a spoon necklace, a whisk necklace, pearl bracelets, a spoon handle ring, and a cookie ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...