tessaviolet: youmakemesmilewhenyoulaugh: kavto-m: wander1ustt:... prom dress April 25, 2015 at 10:46PM



tessaviolet:

youmakemesmilewhenyoulaugh:

kavto-m:

wander1ustt:

15poundstosummer:

mcgooglykins:

merspers:

tumboner:

leoreturns:

I have been waiting all year to post this.

omg

This has been in my queue for months.

I missed it last year and I vowed that would NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.

YES

omg i didnt reblog this last year!

I just realised: THATS WILLIAM SHATNER!

Omfg ok I literally just came on Tumblr to find this to reblog and it was the first post that loaded on my dash that is weird af ok

I’ve cued this a year early. and I’m sort of excited to see it and then think WOAH LOOK WHERE I WAS A YEAR AGO.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...