So I recently bought the Native Rose Hummingbird Denim Jacket from UO and was hoping you could make some outfits for it with me. I've been trying to incorporate more bright colors into my wardrobe, so if you could use them in the sets, that'd be great. As for character inspiration, I really love the Sansa and Margaery sets you make that include bold and vibrant colors, rather than pastels. I hope this is not too specific a request and thank you very much in advance!

Not too specific at all! I just posted some ideas below. I used a substitute jacket, because I couldn’t get a good angle on the one you used, but this one has a pretty similar wash. :)

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...