Nancy’s Room (Alibi in Ashes) [x] | #ndfashionmonth | Day...



Nancy’s Room (Alibi in Ashes) [x] | #ndfashionmonth | Day 13: Favorite Room Nancy Stays In

If I could redo my room however I wanted to, I would choose to make it look like Nancy’s. Her room is one of my favorites in the series. I love the yellow and cream color scheme, the pops of blue, the antique furniture, the paneled walls and ceiling, the window seat, and the curio cabinet; all the details add up to a simply beautiful room that gets me in the mood for summer and small towns. To create a look inspired by this location, pair a yellow checked dress with a cream cardigan, studded sandals, bow gloves, a satchel bag, a cream and gold phone case, and a hair bow. Initial earrings, a skeleton key necklace, a charm bracelet, rosette bracelets, a daisy ring, and a fingerprint ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...