hi Bea!! I love your meera style sets but a lot of them use quite flowy and loose clothes that would make me look like a lump haha. do you mind making some sets for her with clothes for a petite hourglass shape? thank you love!

Of course! Since I received your ask I have tried to makes few more meera sets that could work for this too, so check the tags as well. (But I’m sure you don’t look like a lump!)


Also, I have a similar body type and so I love to wear peplums (so much!) and waist belts (really anything that accentuates the waist) to keep from looking boxy in certain outfits. With that being said though: always wear what makes you happy. 💛


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...