Charlotte Thornton (Ghost of Thornton Hall) [x] |...





Charlotte Thornton (Ghost of Thornton Hall) [x] | #ndfashionmonth | Day 7: Favorite Thornton

The haunting rhyme that supposedly summons the ghost of Charlotte Thornton has stayed with me ever since I played GTH for the first time. My love for her character has stayed with me as well. People only had good things to say about Charlotte, and I love that about her; she was just a genuinely nice person. I also love her curiosity, which is something I relate to. The fact that she wanted a masquerade for her birthday party only makes me love her more. To create a look inspired by my favorite Thornton, pair a lacy black dress with a burgundy coat, bird print tights, a floppy hat, a bejeweled bag, and heeled booties. Ladybug earrings, a twisting tree necklace, gold bracelets, a mask ring, and a cameo ring complete the elegant look.


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...