The Word I Couldn’t Keep (Sea of Darkness) [x]I am absolutely in...





The Word I Couldn’t Keep (Sea of Darkness) [x]

I am absolutely in awe of the song “The Word I Couldn’t Keep” from the Sea of Darkness soundtrack. Seriously, if you haven’t listened to it yet, go do so! I love the haunting melody and the poetic, yearning lyrics. This song has made me so excited for this game, and I can’t wait to learn the backstory behind this ballad. I’m anticipating a historic romance, complete with one half lost at sea, and perhaps the ghost of one of the lovers. We’ll just have to wait and see! To create a look inspired by this stunning tune, utilize colors that are reminiscent of ethereal ghosts. A knit and chiffon sweater pairs perfectly with a light cardigan, a mini skirt, pointelle tights, a satchel bag, thick socks, and lace up boots. Captain’s wheel earrings, a ship necklace, an anchor bracelet, a flower ring, and globe ring, and pearl bobby pins complete the look.


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...