The White Wolf of Icicle Creek [x]I’m so happy that it...





The White Wolf of Icicle Creek [x]

I’m so happy that it seems like spring weather is here to stay, but I’m still bracing myself for one last blast of cold weather. In my town, we always get a cold streak or a snowstorm at the end of March. I haven’t put my winter coat away yet, but I’m more than ready to. If we do get some more cold weather this year, I would wear an outfit inspired by one of the cold weather games, The White Wolf of Icicle Creek. To create a look inspired by this game, pair a cozy sweater with a fur-lined coat, khaki jeans, a knit beanie, a fox bag, combat boots, and toasty wool socks. Pearl earrings, a pinecone necklace, a wolf necklace, a leaf cuff bracelet, a wolf head ring, and a snowflake ring complete the look.


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...