The Ivy Library (Warnings at Waverly Academy) [x]Burgundy is one...





The Ivy Library (Warnings at Waverly Academy) [x]

Burgundy is one of my favorite colors, and I’m so glad it’s in style; I’ve seen so many cute burgundy items lately! This color also reminds me of Waverly Academy, because it’s one of the school’s colors, and the color is found throughout the decor in the school, even the library. As a lover of books, I find this space to be so beautiful and relaxing. I would study there any day, but would probably get distracted by all the old tomes. To create a look inspired by this location, pair a burgundy skirt with a blazer, a cream sweater, pointelle tights, oxford heels, a hair bow, and a bow embellished messenger bag. Skeleton key earrings, a book necklace, a pearl bracelet, a raven ring, and a typewriter key ring complete the look and would allow you to fit right in at Waverly.


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...