Secret of the Scarlet Hand [x]When I was young, one of my...





Secret of the Scarlet Hand [x]

When I was young, one of my favorite colors was orange. I can’t really explain why, but at one point I had 14 orange shirts. I have since fallen in love with other colors, but whenever I see an orange item, I smile and remember my orange addiction. For some reason, this color reminds me of SSH; I think it’s because it reminds me of all the pottery and ancient artwork in the museum, which features orange and brown. To create a look inspired by this game, pair a lacy sweater with an internship-appropriate blazer, orange jeans, patterned moccasins, a cross body bag, and a floppy felt hat. Hexagon stud earrings, a handprint necklace, a banner necklace, a Maya-inspired bracelet, a triangle ring, and a gemstone ring that reminds me of the carving complete the look.


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...