Legend of the Crystal Skull [x]Legend of the Crystal Skull was...





Legend of the Crystal Skull [x]

Legend of the Crystal Skull was one of the first games I remember being really excited about getting. I received CRY as a Christmas present the year it came out, and was so thrilled when I began to play. While this isn’t one of my very favorite games, I love this game greatly and enjoy it every time I replay. To create a look inspired by this game, pair a skeleton graphic tee with a metallic blazer, gold jeans, a skull print scarf, glitter eye loafers, a black and white purse, and a simple black hair bow. Eyeball earrings, a potion bottle necklace, an alligator necklace, a fleur de lys ring, and a skeleton cameo ring complete the look.


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...