kadyroxzwhat: Please help…. This is my best friend JMay. I...





kadyroxzwhat:



Please help….


This is my best friend JMay. I need you to help me prove an important point.


He was excited to participate in the #blackout reblogging left and right. And after showing him my posts I got him in on the action.

But I was really sad when I saw him caption himself as ugly. And even sadder when NO ONE by me reblogged him.


He is the most excellent human being on this earth and damn fine! Please help me show him that by reblogging this. Pleasssssse, I need to show him he’s a lot more than what he thinks he is.


Expecting all my new followers to help me out on this



Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...