I remember you have tried to find out how long it takes to get a message received on tumblr, right? How does it come out? This is sent at 12:47 A.M. (+8) BTW

Thanks for asking! I was working for awhile on calculating how long it takes me to get to requests. At the time I calculated in January, I was about three weeks out on requests. I had to take a small hiatus for awhile, because of some things that have been going on in my life. I’m back now, and am trying to whittle away at my inbox to catch up! As far as how long it takes to receive a message, I have the app on my phone, so I see them right away (unless I’m sleeping, working, etc.)


I’m hoping to get caught up on my inbox by April, so we’ll see. If you have a deadline on a request, please remember to mark it urgent and give me the date you need.


Thank you all for being so sweet, patient, and understanding. Everyone says their followers are the best (and why wouldn’t they?), but I really think the group I have is pretty exceptional. 💕💕💕


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...