half-bloodprincess:On September 5-6, 2015 I will be...





half-bloodprincess:



On September 5-6, 2015 I will be participating in the 2015 Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend as a member of Team ASPCA, a national fundraising and endurance training program. I am excited to be participating as a member of Team ASPCA and honored to be raising the awareness and the much needed funding to support the ASPCA’s programs. Your donation will help the ASPCA provide life-saving programs and services to millions of animals nationwide. The ASPCA is very important to me and I appreciate your help as we fight to give abused and homeless animals a second chance at life. Please support me by making a donation and help me make a positive impact in the lives of animals!


DONATE HERE!



Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...