Danger on Deception Island [x]Today was damp and foggy, which...





Danger on Deception Island [x]

Today was damp and foggy, which immediately reminded me of the weather on Deception Island. However, I don’t have the picturesque water views and whale pods in my town! I wish I did, though. Whenever I play DDI, I soak up the atmosphere and aura of the beautiful island, because it’s so different from the landlocked town I live in. To create a look inspired by this game, pair a bow tie blouse with a lace collar cardigan, a chambray skirt, polka dot knee socks, a knit beanie, two tone oxfords, and a whale clutch purse. Whale earrings, a seashell necklace, a sailboat necklace, pearl bracelets, an anchor ring, and a bicycle ring complete the look.


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...