archiemcphee:These beautiful creatures are the hand-crafted... prom dress March 29, 2015 at 07:26PM









































archiemcphee:



These beautiful creatures are the hand-crafted creations of Philomath, OR-based glass artist Scott Bisson, who’s been blowing and flame-working glass for the past 19 years. His favourite things to make are amazingly lifelike animals that appear alert and lively and as though they’re just about to swim, skitter, slither or hop away.


Scott has a very high intensity method of producing art. If he isn’t sweating and racing around like a madman he just isn’t doing his best. He believes energy and excitement always create the best work. Skill just isn’t enough. “I put a little bit of myself into every work of art I create. That is how I breath life into each piece”. Scott hates limitations and takes chances most artists wouldn’t dare. “If I don’t lose a piece a day from getting in over my head, then I am not pushing myself hard enough. Skill is the raw material of a great piece, and drive and energy make it take shape”.

Visit Bisson’s website, Quantum Creative Glass and the Symmetry Gallery website to check out more of his gorgeous glass critters.


[via Demilked]



Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...