Vintage Nancy Drew [x] | #25NDOutfits | Day 25: Favorite Thing...





Vintage Nancy Drew [x] | #25NDOutfits | Day 25: Favorite Thing About Nancy

Nancy Drew has played such a large part in my life, and I’ve looked up to her as far back as I can remember. I really admire her willingness to help others, whether it be a friend or a stranger. She will go to the ends of the earth to do what’s right, and I try to emulate that quality in my own life. To create a look inspired by my favorite fictional teen detective, pair a trench coat with a striped dress, lacy tights, oxford heels, a satchel bag, and a pillbox hat. Keyhole earrings, a locket necklace, a magnifying glass necklace, gold and pearl bracelets, a cameo ring, and a skeleton key ring complete the look.


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...