Shadow at the Water’s Edge [x]I’ve been thinking...





Shadow at the Water’s Edge [x]

I’ve been thinking about spring and warm weather lately, which reminded me of the beautiful cherry blossoms and garden in Shadow at the Water’s Edge. While the trees in my neighborhood aren’t cherry trees, I’m still looking forward to seeing them all in bloom. To create a look inspired by SAW, pair a kimono-style cardigan with a cream blouse, pink jeans, a cherry blossom wristlet, gold leather hair bows, and glitter flats. Cherry blossom earrings, an origami necklace, bamboo bracelets, a fan ring, and a cherry blossom ring complete the look.


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...