Secrets Can Kill [x] | #25NDOutfits | Day 24: Game I’m...





Secrets Can Kill [x] | #25NDOutfits | Day 24: Game I’m Playing Next

Something I’ve wanted to do for a long time is play every game in order, starting from Secrets Can Kill and working all the way through the series. I haven’t yet started on this challenge, but I hope to soon and get through the series before SEA comes out! To create a look inspired by SCK, the first game in the series, pair a sheer blouse with a baseball jacket, pink jeans, a satchel bag, oxford shoes, and a leather hair bow. Football earrings, a ladle necklace, a pencil necklace, a stack of bracelets, a periodic table ring, and a cheeseburger ring complete the look.


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...