(Rainsofstannismere) Hey Bea, just a quick question: I noticed you make lot of Snow/Stark sets with the absolutely gorgeous Tom Binns wolf earrings, I really like them but they're quite expensive! Do you know of any less pricey alternatives? If you can help me out I'd really appreciate it and thanks very much!

I don’t know, bby rains. :c I love them too, but you’re right they are so expensive. I try to only use them in sets that require dressing up more for that purpose, but I can’t resist them. I would try looking on etsy. I found some really cool wolf earrings on there, but none that are quite like these.


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...