Of all the characters who you do sets for to whom would you say your personal style is most similar or most appealing to you

I’ve gotten quite a few of these lately and it’s hard for me to say! I guess like an arya/sansa/jon mix? Ideally I would love to describe my style as like a post apocalyptic chic, but it actually is only true half of the time?


So since I’ve gotten this question a few times, I’ve decided to just try and recreate my outfits occasionally (not everyday or you’d see an alarming amount of yoga pant/grandpa sweater combos). So below is what I wore today! I hope you like it :)


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...