Hey Bea, I was thinking about dying my hair and I wanted your advice l don't want to dye all my hair so I thought that a tie and dye or an ombre hair would be good What do you think Sansa Daenerys or Arya would have done My hair is suupeer thick and in the darkest shade of brown btw loove your blog

Thank you so much! I just posted some ideas below for you. It sounds like we have very similar hair! Because of the length of my hair, I have to get mine thinned out pretty routinely or it’s just unmanageable. I tend to prefer balayage to ombre, because I think the transition looks nicer so I have posted some examples of each for you! I also included some pictures of my hair last summer, because I had some caramel highlights and then some light brown balayage for awhile. I really liked it! Let me know what you end up doing! I’m sure it will look fantastic!


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...