Frances and Dirk (The Secret of Shadow Ranch) [x] | #25NDOutfits...





Frances and Dirk (The Secret of Shadow Ranch) [x] | #25NDOutfits | Day 21: Favorite Historical Backstory

Frances and Dirk were one of my first OTPs. As a young girl playing these games, I knew I just wanted those two crazy kids to get their happy ending. The first time I played The Secret of Shadow Ranch, I loved the riddles Dirk left for Frances, and I was so excited when I finally found the treasure at the end of the game. Now, every time I replay SHA, I tear up a little at the thought of not being able to be with your true love because of their actions and the actions of your family. To create a look inspired by my favorite historical backstory, pair a Victorian style blouse with a studded cardigan, a lacy skirt, a horse print scarf, crochet booties, a satchel bag, and a floppy hat. Horseshoe earrings, a cameo necklace, a heart locket necklace, gold and pearl bracelets, a heart ring, and a daisy ring bring in elements of the scavenger hunt Dirk left for Frances.


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...