21 Grammys. @jayz: I think excellence is being able to perform...






















21 Grammys. @jayz: I think excellence is being able to perform at a higher level over and over again. Having success for a year or two, that’s “being hot” that’s being in demand for a short span of time. Excellence is being able to perform at a high level for a long period of time. In a genre of music, where it’s almost microwave and your career is almost like in dog years. If you last through a decade and beyond [in hip-hop], it’s almost unheard of. In my genre of music I believe that I’ve achieved excellence.


20 Grammys. @beyonce: I’m competitive really with myself. Everytime I start an album I go and watch all of my performances and I try to figure out, what is it that I could’ve done better or what worked. I try to better myself, I’m really tough on me, more so than anyone else. I’m not a competitive person that walks in thinking about other people and how I can compete with them, especially not my husband, not at all.


Combined Total: 41 Grammys.



Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...