Oh no lol it's fine you didn't freak me out don't worry! You can be as glib as you want! :) it's just that I've never EVER heard that before. I love Asha a disgusting amount (by far the most intelligent and progressive of the Ironmen) and something like that would be a VERY big problem for her right now. Sorry, I'm rambling! It's just that none of my friends like GoT and it just gets a little lonely being the only one!

Don’t worry about rambling! I am the same way. Why do you think I created this blog? Hahaha. Yeah, Asha is such a precious character to me. It would be a huge problem for her.


I feel like my wishes for characters are so boring! I’m like, “I don’t care what happens as long as they are alive/happy/kill whoever they aim to kill.” I’m not that romantic either, so I’m not a huge shipper.


If you ever want to asoiaf nerd out, you can message me on my personal tumblr whothehellisdmk or message me your skype and we can text on there. I mostly only get to nerd out with my mom and husband about it (and they haven’t finished reading the series yet), so I’m always down.


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...