Labyrinth of Lies [x] | #25NDOutfits | Day 20: Game I’m...





Labyrinth of Lies [x] | #25NDOutfits | Day 20: Game I’m Currently Playing

Technically, this is “cheating” to use this game for this day of the challenge because I’ve actually finished the game, but it is the only game installed on my computer so it halfway counts, right? I really loved LIE. I thought the characters where great and I loved the museum and getting to explore Greek theatre and history in that way. I also loved the contrast of the light and airy museum and amphitheater to the dark and mysterious underworld sets. To create a look inspired by this game, pair a chiffon blouse with a white blazer, white jeans, oxford heels, a dagger print scarf, a color blocked bag, and a laurel headband. Coin earrings, a pomegranate necklace, a laurel necklace, a laurel bracelet, a crystal ring, and a stack of coin rings complete the look.


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...