Hi, yes I am interested if you personally own clothes inspired by a song of ice and fire :-). I am sorry I didn´t express myself clearly. English is not my mother tongue.

Oh, please don’t apologize! I speak other languages too (although I speak them much worse than your English) so I understand. I just wanted to make sure I answered your question correctly. :)


I do own quite a few items like that. Especially after I started this blog, I started seeing every clothing item in terms of the characters. I think the most notable item I have is a pair of teal flats by call it spring that look like Dany’s dragon eggs. I also recently bought some quilted brown booties because they reminded me of Robb. It’s a lot easier, somehow, to break out of a style rut I’m in if I see something that reminds me of a character.


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...