Hi Bea ! First of all, I would like to thank you for creating such a wonderful blog. I really-really love it and you have an amazing fashion style. So thank you because your work is just beautiful and really inspiring. Second, I would like to ask you if you could do any travel outfits please. Inspired by any characters, you get to chose which ones :) And finally, I hope you had a Merry Christmas and will have an amazing New Year :)

First of all, you are a sweet bby angel and thank you so much for your kind words! You made my night! Second, I posted some ideas below with bags of things I think they’d bring with them. There are more ideas under the travel tag, but my general travel guidelines are 1. Layers 2. Clothes that feel like pajamas (leggings, cardigans, comfy dresses) 3. Shoes you can slip off. (Basically dress like you’re going to take a nap, but, you know, cuter). Lastly, I hope you had an amazing Christmas and New Year!!


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...