hey Bea, my girlfriend is a really big GoT fan (I asked and her favourites are Jaime, Jon, and the Blackfish) and if you could do some valentines gift ideas based on those 3 it would be really great. Thanks

Hey Darlin! This is such a sweet ask. I hope you two have a great Valentine’s Day together! I just posted some ideas for gifts for each character and some general asoiaf gifts. Last year I bought my husband ‘A Feast of Ice and Fire’ with a bunch of little cooking things all together. He really liked it! Also, redbubble has some really cool shirts of the Stark and Lannister houses! You can find a cool Jaime one here and a cool Jon Snow one here!


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...