Could you do a few Sansa outfits with the Elegance in its Prim Heel in Mauve from Modcloth please? My everyday style is pretty dressy and vintage-inspired, so I mostly wear skirts and dresses or occasionally structured trousers. Also it's been pretty cold lately here in Northern VA, so tights and coats are definitely necessities to take into account. Thank you in advance, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

This was so much fun!! Thank you for the request. I didn’t include the tights so you could visualize your own. Since it’s been a few weeks since you sent the request I made a couple that you could add a coat over to make warmer. I hope you like them! Let me know if you’re like anything else. :)


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...