You know so much about this series and you love fashion. How are you so cool. Also what is your ideal ending to the series

Um, I think…I…love you? Haha, thanks! Truthfully I’m just a big nerd.


How do I want the series to end?! Oh, gosh. I honestly have been forcing myself to not think of an ending, because sometimes I get so fixated on my ending for a series and then I get really disappointed with the real ending (I’m looking at you, Battlestar Galactica). Mostly I just need for my remaining Stark babies to be okay. And Asha. And Brienne. And Dany. Okay, maybe I have thought a little about it. I have a lot of needs.


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...