The Haunting of Castle Malloy [x] | #25NDOutfits | Day 11:...






The Haunting of Castle Malloy [x] | #25NDOutfits | Day 11: Favorite Soundtrack



The soundtrack of The Haunting of Castle Malloy has held a special place in my heart ever since I heard it for the first time. The Celtic music perfectly captures the essence of the game, from the haunting pipe music to the melodic jigs. I truly look forward to hearing this music every time I replay HAU, and I constantly hum the tunes to myself. All in all, this is the perfect soundtrack to me because I love Celtic music. To create a look inspired by this game and its stunning music, pair a cable knit sweater with a green blazer, a gold embroidered skirt, glitter oxfords, a satchel bag, and a gold hair bow. Sheep earrings, a whistle necklace, a cross necklace, a stack of gold and pearl bracelets, a castle ring, and a rocking horse ring (inspired by the abandoned nursery) complete the look.


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...