hello Bea I saw you did a few hair accessory posts! Can I request house reed, lyanna, and/or


(Cont’d)…ygritte? Hair accessories, i mean, sorry, the first message sent w/o me meaning it to. I don’t mean to request too many ppl you can just pick who ever you want to do thanks :)



Of course! Please don’t be sorry! I try to always fulfill all of everyone’s requests. It may take my longer, but I know it can be kind of a bummer to get only one idea back for a request. I just posted some ideas for House Reed and Ygritte. Here is one I did for Lyanna fairly recently. And here is an Ygritte hair post that has some accessories with it too for more ideas. :)


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...