Who do you ship if anyone??

This is so funny! I was just wondering if I was going to get asked this question earlier today! I would say that I’m pretty boring in my ships (at least for asoiaf, but if I’m being honest: probably everything else too). I’m not very romantic, so I tend to take what I’m given. I really like Arya and Gendry. They are probably my otp. Then Oberyn/Ellaria or Brienne/Jaime. On the show, I would say absolutely Missandei and Greyworm. I don’t know if you’re into meta, but I’m crazy about donewithwoodenteeth. Andy has some pretty good ideas of who might or might not end up together. What about you? What are your favorite ships?


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...