The Haunting of Castle Malloy [x] | #25NDOutfits | Favorite...






The Haunting of Castle Malloy [x] | #25NDOutfits | Favorite Game in a Foreign Country



The Haunting of Castle Malloy was the first game I bought with my own money (as opposed to my parents buying it for me), so this game will always hold a special place in my heart because of that. I also love it because Ireland is the one place in the world I really want to go. My dream trip would be to go to a beautiful old castle and explore the beautiful green rolling hills and walk along the cliffs. (A mystery about a banshee would just be an added bonus.) The beautiful location and the amazing soundtrack add up to create one of my favorite games.To create a look inspired by this game, pair a flowing dress with a pink cardigan, lacy tights, cable knit boots, a satchel bag, and a filigree cross headband. Sheep earrings, a clover key necklace, a Celtic knot necklace, a stack of bracelets, a clover ring, and a castle ring complete the look.


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...