Hi there! I've been checking out your blog for a while now and I am so in love with everything you do on here, just fantastic work every single day. So I was hoping you could help me out; I have the Open Back Floral Dress from Dailylook and I love it so much that I wore it to death over the summer. I'd love to keep wearing it as the weather cools down but I'm a little stumped on how to style it without just sandals and a cardigan. Could you do some Sansa sets for me to help me get inspired?

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate them. I just posted some ideas for you. Also, Lauren Conrad’s blog has some great ideas about transitioning summer pieces to fall for some more ideas. Hope you like them! :)


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...