hey i have a wedding to go to and i was wondering if you could do something stark-inspired, but with an armoured motif like some of cersei's gowns on the show. thank you so much! i don't know if this is too specific a request but if not i'd really love it if you could help me out!

This is not too specific!! I love this kind of request! :) I’m not sure what the dress code is like for the wedding you’re going to, so I hope the ideas I posted are okay. If you have a few you like, let me know and I will style them for you further. Also, I think if you can’t find one that has an armor motif, I think you could achieve the same look by accessorizing. So I posted some accessories to give you an idea. I hope you like the ideas and have a great time at the wedding! I love going to weddings!


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...