Hey Bea! So, a while back I requested some House Manderly outfits and the ones you came up with were exquisite (I bought so many of the pieces you used!) Well I was hoping that you could do a few more for colder weather. We're expecting snow up here soon and I am not ready! What happened to summer? :/ Anyways, I can't way to see what you come up with, I'm sure it will be fabulous just like everything else you do. Oh and thank you in advance :)

I remember you! That’s so neat! I love when anons come back :) i don’t know where summer went, but I share your sorrow. I am a child of summer and the Pacific Northwest is the greyest place. I just posted a few ideas for you! Hope you like them.


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...