Hello Bea! Just curious- what would you say is your favourite character/house/region to do styles for?

Oh, gosh! That’s such a difficult question! Thank you for asking. :) I really love making sets for any character, but for different reasons. I would say my favorites are probably the Starks, Reeds, Dornish, and Essos. I really enjoy doing sets for characters like Sansa, Dany, margaery and shae, because my personal style is nothing like that. On the other hand I like making things for characters more similar to my style like arya, lyanna, or jon. I should say that the requests I like the most are offbeat requests: things I haven’t done, minor characters, etc. Overall, I’m happy to get requests for anything!


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentĂ¡rios:

Postar um comentĂ¡rio

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...