Thanks!! When I come up with some more I'll send them your way :) Also thanks!! It's my favorite flower so I use that name for everything. Me too, that's great! I've got, like, 5 plants at home. Have you got any you like in particular?

I only have two at home at the moment, but I am planning to get some more. when my husband and I eventually buy a house I want to build a greenhouse to grow them. My favorite might be angraecum sesquipedale, but that’s because I’m also a huge Darwin nerd. I also really like the spotted phalaenopsis. Oregon has a lot of lovely native orchids, too. And monkey faces are so cute!


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...