Josiah Crowley’s Clocks (Secret of the Old Clock) [x] I...






Josiah Crowley’s Clocks (Secret of the Old Clock) [x]



I started replaying Secret of the Old Clock today and I’m really enjoying this run-through. The jazzy music, the beautiful inn, and driving around Titusville in a blue roadster is just so much fun. I also love looking at the unique clocks present in the game. I’m sure the game designers had fun creating all the different clocks! To create a look inspired by those clocks, pair a clock print dress with a simple cardigan, cutout oxfords, a satchel bag, and a cloche hat. Clock earrings, a steampunk key necklace, a silver pearl bracelet, a clock ring, and a gear ring complete the look.


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...