hi there! i'm the anon who requested the sansa/jon inspired prom outfit. i love what you picked out but i was wondering if you could help me find more ankle-length ones? i snooped around myself but i couldn't find anything. i'm sorry to be such a bother but it's just that you always do such fantastic work! thank you so much!

You are in no way a bother! And thank you! I just posted a few ideas. Modcloth seems to have a bunch of great dresses from like $50-200! Also, if I had to pick a favorite, I really like the “my moon, my dance dress” it’s the one with the silver chest-it looks like armor!! I hope this helps and again, when you find your dress feel free to let me know and I’ll make some styling sets! :)


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...