Do you think it would be possible to do an Arya outfit with black Batman leggings? And how would you style them? :3

Hi, darling! I just posted some ideas for you. I also found those grey batman leggings and incorporated them because they’re so cool. How would I style them? Probably pretty similar to the sets I made for Arya. I have a lot of printed leggings (spiderman ones too) and so is probably wear a brightly colored blouse-usually a sleeveless button up and often teal, red, or cobalt. Then a statement necklace, a jacket (denim, leather, or a blazer), and flats or ankle boots. I hope that helps!


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...