All American Apple Pie Shake (Alibi in Ashes) [x] Yesterday, I...






All American Apple Pie Shake (Alibi in Ashes) [x]



Yesterday, I baked up some pumpkin bread, which got me craving other fall flavors. Cinnamon and apples are other delicious autumn flavors I love, which reminded me of the apple pie shake you can order in Alibi in Ashes. To create a look inspired by this treat, pair a cream and yellow dress with a lace-trimmed cardigan, lacy tights, ruffled booties, a scalloped cross body bag, and a gold hair bow. Apple earrings, a spoon necklace, an apple necklace, gold and pearl bracelets, a spoon handle ring, and an apple ring complete the look.


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...