Get to know me

natsworldoffashion:



1. Age?

2. Do i have any siblings?

3. where im from?

4. Do I smoke?

5. Do I drink?

6. Do I Take drugs?

7. My Favorite Food?

8. My Favorite Candy?

9. Have/Want tattoo? which?

10. Have/want Piercings?

11. Relationship Satus?

12. Turn ons?

13. Turn offs?

14. Best friend?

15. Someone I miss?

16. Fact about me?

17. Favorite Ice cream flavor?

18. Something I like about myself?

19. Something I hate about myself?

20. What I want to be when im older

21. My perfect date

22. What I find actractive?

23. My Crush

24. My celebrity Crush

25. What i hate most about work?

26. What I love most about work?

27. What Words makes me feel the worst about me?

28. What worst makes me feel the best?

29. Somewhere I want to go?

30. Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately?

31. Favorite Movie?

32. Favorite song of all times?

33. Favorite song right now?

34. Favorite singer?

35. Favorite band?

36. Favortie Movie?

37. Favorite Love Movie?

38. Favorite tv Serie?

39. Favorite Things to watch as a kid

40. I wish I was/Could?


Please asks me!!


image



Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...